What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
- Personal information such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, delivery address for purchases
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of my products
- Voluntarily sign up for my subscription newsletter, news of my studio works and discount codes
- Contact me directly via email on my contacts page
- Use or view my website via your browser's cookies
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your order
- Communicate with you to provide you with further information relating to your order
- Send you my newsletter which you have consented to receive by email by signing up for my subscription newsletter
- Email you with discount codes on my products when you voluntarily subscribe to my newsletter
- Retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to my website and how you move around different sections of my website for analytics purposes to understand how people use my website so I can make it more intuitive
Personal information will be used for the purposes outlined above. I will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
How do I store your information?
Rachael Thomas securely stores your data at Lets Host Server
Rachael Thomas will keep your email enquiries and purchase orders information for 1 month
Once this data has expired, I will delete your data by from my email box
What are your data protection rights?
Rachael Thomas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Rachael Thomas for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Rachael Thomas correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rachael Thomas to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Rachael Thomas erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rachael Thomas
restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing – You have the right to object to Rachael Thomas' processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rachael Thomas transfer the data that I have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me, Rachael Thomas at: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that websites ask your browser to store on the device you are using to access the internet. The wesite uses the files to remember information about the user.
How to manage cookies?
If you wish to disable or delete cookies, you should check the Help pages for the browser you use for instructions on how to do this.
Please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the content and functionality available to you on my website.
For further information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- processing your purchases
- keeping you signed in to my subscription newsletter
- improving your experience on my website
- understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
My website uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies – I use these cookies for the basic functioning of my website. They are essential for users to browse my website and use its features. These cookies also allow the functioning of my online shop.
- Google Analytics cookies- I use Google Analytics to analyse the use of my website and to understand how my site is being used so that I can continue improving the user experience. All user data is anonymous. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. Google stores this information.
Changes to my private policy
Rachael Thomas keeps its private policy under regular review and places any updates on this web page.
How to contact me
If you have any questions about Rachael Thomas' private policy, the data I hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me : +353 87 9113492
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rachael Thomas has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Office of the Information Commissioner
6 Earlsfort Terrace,
Phone: +353 1 639 5689